You create your own reality.

Auditory Illusions – Free Holophonic Sounds

Auditory Illusions – Free Holophonic Sounds

Listen to these holophonic auditory illusions using headphones. You might also want to try closing your eyes. The way the audio was recorded creates the effect of being in a 3D environment. The sounds seem to be coming from all different directions. Try out the virtual haircut.

(Use headphones for full effect!)

Holophonic Sounds (* = Recommended)

Bell   (152 k)

*Blow dryer  (160 k)

Courtyard sounds  (1.2 mb)

Dog barking  (192 k)

Flutes in Singapore  (3.4 mb)

Frogs  (654 k)

Homeward  (1.2 mb)

Invitation  (110 k)

*Matchbox  (1.8 mb)

Oldtime song  (744 k)

River run  (980 k)

Scissors  (175 k)

**Virtual Haircut  (6.2 mb)

Vivaldi  (748 k)

Waves  (1.2 mb)

Woman’s voice   (339 k)

I’ve noticed that sometimes they have trouble loading… If this happens just refresh the page and they should work Smile

21 Comments

1. Jacqueline 6 years ago

I blogged this everywhere way tooo coool!!
    now all my friends are listening to it!
    great find and deliver!

2. Sandra 6 years ago

That was awesome!!!

3. kari88 5 years ago

that was super!!! thx a lot

4. Vikram 5 years ago

hi, gr8 collection………..

5. Megan 5 years ago

It is wonderful — your brain cannot help but trip over itself
    in a frenzy of confusion, for the sound is so realistic that it
    thinks the experience is truly taking place.
    I actually flinched and shivered a few times. Brilliant.

6. Cory 5 years ago

Oh my gosh, this stuff is amazing. Crazy awesome though! Razz I loved every minute of these sounds and especially that virtual haircut. It is like they are in the room with me. I LOVE THIS STUFF! Thank you so much for providing for them for us!

7. Amber 5 years ago

This is so cool!I love the virtual haircut….Awesome!

8. Randy 5 years ago

The woman’s voice was wonderful, wish there were more of these types somewhere online!!

9. TED 5 years ago

brillo…..i shuddered when the barber, whispered. well to be honest i jumped ,opening my eyes looking around. quite a shock to see my room again! brillo!!

10. Medisoft 4 years ago

The matchbox one sounded the coolest to me.

All were awesome though.

11. Matthew Mithell 4 years ago

There is definitely a 3D effect but the sounds all sound like they are from behind. I’d be impressed with sounds that have more frontal sounds.

12. ethernos 4 years ago

it’s a real shame the bitrate is so low !

13. Mickey Monk 4 years ago

I remember listening to a demo 7″ record, yes vinyl, by sennheiser about 30 years ago. It was just like this. A woman’s voice, a church bell, birds singing etc.

The cover of the record showed a dummy’s head with a microphone in each ear.

It’s definitely not a new idea!

14. Ayesh 4 years ago

That’s awesome!
    Believe me, when I first hear that Virtual Haircut, I thought someone knocks my door…

15. hanumant 4 years ago

great sounds!!!

16. m.badawi 3 years ago

virtual haircut really its awesome idea you feel some one do some thing in you head

• Web420 3 years ago

I think the voice sounds kinda like Luigi…

17. Akash 3 years ago

Cool…….
    Brilient.
    Barbore shop is gr8

18. hitesh 3 years ago

awesome yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

19. nick 2 years ago

who is copyright holder? can i sample these in a song?

• Author
      admin 1 year ago

The owner of most of these is Hugo Zuccarelli. You can find his contact info by searching online.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Click to Insert Smiley
SmileBig SmileGrinLaughFrownBig FrownCryNeutralWinkKissRazzChicCoolAngryReally AngryConfusedQuestionThinkingPainShockYesNoLOLSillyBeautyLashesCuteShyBlushKissedIn LoveDroolGiggleSnickerHeh!SmirkWiltWeepIDKStruggleSide FrownDazedHypnotizedSweatEek!Roll EyesSarcasmDisdainSmugMoney MouthFoot in MouthShut MouthQuietShameBeat UpMeanEvil GrinGrit TeethShoutPissed OffReally PissedMad RazzDrunken RazzSickYawnSleepyDanceClapJumpHandshakeHigh FiveHug LeftHug RightKiss BlowKissingByeGo AwayCall MeOn the PhoneSecretMeetingWavingStopTime OutTalk to the HandLoserLyingDOH!Fingers CrossedWaitingSuspenseTremblePrayWorshipStarvingEatVictoryCurseAlienAngelClownCowboyCyclopsDevilDoctorFemale FighterMale FighterMohawkMusicNerdPartyPirateSkywalkerSnowmanSoldierVampireZombie KillerGhostSkeletonBunnyCatCat 2ChickChickenChicken 2CowCow 2DogDog 2DuckGoatHippoKoalaLionMonkeyMonkey 2MousePandaPigPig 2SheepSheep 2ReindeerSnailTigerTurtleBeerDrinkLiquorCoffeeCakePizzaWatermelonBowlPlateCanFemaleMaleHeartBroken HeartRoseDead RosePeaceYin YangUS FlagMoonStarSunCloudyRainThunderUmbrellaRainbowMusic NoteAirplaneCarIslandAnnouncebrbMailCellPhoneCameraFilmTVClockLampSearchCoinsComputerConsolePresentSoccerCloverPumpkinBombHammerKnifeHandcuffsPillPoopCigarette

We hope you enjoy the website!

Click here to join the
free Web420 Psychedelic Community

You might want to join these awesome Facebook groups

Web420.com Psychedelic Community

Psychedelic Art Community

Optical Illusions are Awesome

I Love Painted VW Hippy Vans!

×